Each week, Benzinga conducts a survey to gather sentiment on what merchants are most enthusiastic about, focused on or excited about as they handle and construct their private portfolios.
This week, we posed the next query to over 1,000 Benzinga guests on cryptocurrency buying and selling and investing: Which can occur first, Ethereum ETH/USD at $10,000 or Dogecoin DOGE/USD at $0.50?
Listed here are the total outcomes from this week’s survey:
- Ethereum will attain $10,000 first: 56.7%
- Dogecoin will attain $0.50 first: 43.3%
CAN ETHER (ETH) HIT $10,000?
In line with our Benzinga workforce, a $10,000 ETH is feasible throughout the subsequent few years. ETH continues to course of a excessive quantity of transactions, it stays the chief within the dApp and decentralized finance (DeFi) house and appears poised to enhance its scalability.
Ethereum stays the dominant platform for blockchain functions, however the know-how is somewhat new. As increasingly builders study to make use of the Ethereum community over the approaching years, extra dApps will exist on Ethereum, and extra customers might be drawn to the community… Read More
- Ethereum is flat Sunday at $1,230
- Ethereum is in any other case larger by 19.60% over the previous week
- Ethereum would wish to rise some 713% from present ranges to succeed in $10,000
- Dogecoin is larger by 5.92% at $0.072 Sunday
- The meme crypto is larger by 26.77% over the previous week
- Dogecoin would wish to rise 594% from present ranges to succeed in $0.50
This survey was performed by Benzinga in June 2022 and included the responses of a various inhabitants of adults 18 or older.
Opting into the survey was fully voluntary, with no incentives provided to potential respondents. The research displays outcomes from over 1,000 adults.